Executive Assistant to the President & Office Manager
About the position:
In this role, you are directly working for and reporting to the President and closely coordinating all activities in collaboration with the Head of Operations.
You would be responsible for:
- administrative coordination of the President’s activities;
- answering and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and responding with information when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors.
- interacting on a daily basis with the Head of Operations, Associates, clients, business executives and government officials.
- providing general administrative support to the President and Head of Operations including but not limited to the following activities:
- scheduling client meetings;
- drafting and distributing meeting agendas;
- taking detailed meeting notes/minutes;
- determining availability of Associates for meetings;
- booking meeting rooms and preparing printed materials;
- arranging for hospitality, catering or hosting inside and outside of the office;
- preparing, maintaining and reviewing all registered lobbying activities;
- helping to draft/edit internal documents such as presentation decks, letters, emails, etc.
- general bookkeeping functions, invoicing clients, collecting payments, HST filings, payroll and liaison with firm accountant;
- filing documents such as non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), client contracts, etc.
- providing professional administrative support (e.g. maintaining office systems, including data management and filing, calendar and schedule management and coordination of incoming mail. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
Other duties as required:
- assisting the President, Head of Operations, Associates and clients with conference and special event registrations.
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- reviewing, editing and translating documents (English / French).
Send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Mr. Goran Samuel Pesic, Associate and Head of Operations, David Pratt & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax (613) 680-6717. No phone calls please.
Compensation dependent on education, work experience, language and other skills.
Before you submit your application, please check that you have this information readily available:
Your contact information
Current address, email, preferred contact number and other relevant contact details.
College diploma or university degrees and dates.
A cover letter that includes a personal statement
Your motivation for applying in 300 words or less.
Your language skills
Information regarding your proficiency in English, French and other languages.
A current resume in one of the following formats, Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format, Text or PDF. Your resume must be under 10MB in size and must not be password protected.